Looking to increase sales? Use these 5 robust marketing tricks to attract quality leads and effectively convert them into sales. These tips work well in both digital marketing and affiliate marketing.
Digital marketing is the most productive way to get to know your target audience, drive targeted traffic to your website, generate quality leads, and ultimately close sales.
The secret to understanding the following is developing a digital marketing strategy that will promote business growth:
- How much money is going to be spent on digital marketing?
- What strategies can guarantee the highest return on investment (ROI)?
- What channels will the funnel support in high-quality leads?
- What can be done to promote the complete buyer experience?
- How can success really be measured?
No matter how small or large your company is, having a deep understanding of what happens when you execute your digital marketing plan is key to making better decisions that produce meaningful results.
As such, having the right resources, ideas, and people will only help enhance your efforts to achieve your other business goals.
Here are 5 powerful marketing tricks that will help you boost your sales in affiliate marketing or your e-store:
1. Develop star content for digital marketing
The trick to making your content work for you in terms of visibility, leads, and sales is to make sure you add significant value. This ensures that the topics you are writing about and the advice you are providing are actionable and assimilated by your target audience.
One of the biggest mistakes that I see companies make is producing content and thinking that it will immediately turn heads. Know that the content plan should be based on both short-term and long-term goals.
You are doing a marathon, not a sprint.
There are a multitude of forms of content that you can consider, so let’s look at a few and understand the advantages of each:
- Blogging: Research the topics that are currently being searched, such as the hashtags your target audience uses. Find a way to be a part of these discussions by writing interesting blog posts.
- Infographic: Visual content is easy to absorb, so create infographics as a way to connect on your website, expand time on site, and enter CTAs (call to action) to let people know more about what you have to do. give.
- Guides and e-books: Whether you want to store your content or not, the most important thing is that they are effectively leveraged as lead magnets. You can do this without blocking content because feedback from CTAs through content pieces can also help you understand what is driving engagement and what is not.
2. Run your social ads
Advertising on social media is a no-brainer. Let’s say you are in control of generating leads for your SaaS B2B product, and you need to find out how you can generate qualified leads for sales that turn into opportunities. What social networks would you like to consider?
First, look at all three: LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
You’ll be able to narrow down individual users, test different creatives and messages, and collect data to see what works best. Like any advertising technique, make sure you connect your social ads to your own landing pages and that the ad copy to the landing page matches. Also, consider the following:
- Leverage your content assets to close leads and questions.
- Make sure your message is a simple problem and solution.
- Create multiple creative elements to avoid ad fatigue.
Fine-tune and modify your path. In other words, emphasis on development rather than perfection.
3. Establish comprehensive email marketing services
If you have the lead information gleaned from your website, the next logical step is to create automated workflows to help your lead. The trick to running successful workflows is charting your buyer’s path and combining your email strategy with that.
Here are some key tips to keep in mind when creating the following:
- Place your content around the lifecycle stages of your leads.
- Enable lead scoring so you can track what drives engagement and movement from one lifecycle stage to the next.
- Segment it and configure it.
Try multiple subject lines and copy them.
4. Host a webinar
Be innovative with your webinars by inviting guest speakers to help co-organize and even interview satisfied consumers using your products / services. According to Xant, 73% of sales and marketing leaders say that webinars are one of the best ways to generate quality leads. In reality, a single webinar could get you over 1,000 leads.
To make sure your webinars are successful, do the following:
Study and choose the appropriate topic. As with your blog topics, do the same with your webinar topics, about the purpose of the search engine and the needs of the target audience – that is, the problem it solves.
Decide on a plan to support your webinar. Unlike their other ads, which are encouraged to provide direct advice or consultation, webinars require at least 1-2 weeks of promotional time.
Build a variety of promotional emailsas well as reminders.
Run social ads, but also search engine ads.
Just exit the PowerPoint or Google Slides presentation. Be very open to your webinars.
Make sure the webinar is available on demand, and then have a series of follow-up emails and announcements to stay connected and transform it into opportunities.
5. Promote a Growth Hacking strategy
Growth Hacking takes the approach of verifying almost everything you can throughout the buyer’s journey so that you gain clarity on the causes of an interesting lead and then move on to a sale. The best thing about growth hacking is that you can apply it to any digital marketing strategy.
Here are some examples you can use:
- A / B split test for headlines and CTAs for specific landing pages that are connected to your ads and landing page.
- Personalize your emails by section and even by people.
- Create multiple content groups for your blog posts to see which one generates better quality leads that are transformed into actual sales opportunities.
- Strong digital marketing versus great digital marketing.
What distinguishes good digital marketing from great digital marketing is not just the willingness to spend a lot of money, but to use the money to demonstrate the real problem you solve. In other words, you are selling a solution to a simple problem and can explain how you can do it.
More precisely, consumers buy from people, not companies. So staying true to your strategy and staying away from making a transactional sale can only benefit you in the long run.
At the end of the day, continue to combine your instincts and the data you collect to excel in your business. Don’t look at digital marketing as a 1: 1 solution (money inflow and outflow). Instead, use the power of digital marketing to generate visibility that extends beyond a single piece of creativity or content. Changing your perspective on this strategy would help you keep the needs of your target customers at the forefront of your mind and, in turn, support your growth initiatives.